Tuesday is the second day of the work week. It is associated with the planet Mars and the names in Latin languages reflect this - Mardi in French for instance. The name is derived from the god Tiw (Tiw's Day), a Norse god of war who is considered synonymous with the Roman war god Mars.
As Monday is such a trauma for many people, Tuesday can get lost in the shuffle. When you are focused and motivated and achieve a great Monday, Tuesday becomes your first chance to follow up and keep the momentum going or start again.
These affirmations are written specifically to help you do just that.
- Tuesday is my day! I always make the most of Tuesday.
- Monday's momentum rolls right into Tuesday. I am creating an awesome week.
- Tuesday is my second chance to start the week right. I always embrace my second chances.
- I am building on Monday's success to create a prosperous Tuesday.
- I seize the initiative on Tuesday while my competition recovers from their Monday hangover.
- This is the only Tuesday I get this week and I intend to make the most of it!
- Today I begin again to create a successful week.
- Tuesday is my spring board to finish the week strong.
- Today I set Monday aside and make a new start.
- I am Tuesday person. Tuesday's are always a good day for me.
- I won Monday and I am winning Tuesday too.
- I am ready for whatever Tuesday brings.
- I win Tuesday and I move on to Wednesday.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.