The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
~William Arthur Ward
Today I am featuring some affirmations for one of our most important professions – teachers. Tomorrow I will feature some student/learner affirmations.
I received a B.S. in Education and planned to go into teaching at one point in my life. Life took me in another direction, but I have always appreciated and respected what teachers do for all of us.
- Teaching is my purpose! Teaching is my passion! Teaching is my life!
- Great teachers are great learners. I am a great teacher and a great learner.
- I am an awesome teacher making a real difference in the lives of my students today!
- Today my students have my absolute commitment.
- Today I give my students all I can so that tomorrow they can be all they can!
- My teaching makes an impact in the world in completely unexpected and amazing ways.
- Each and every day, I bring knowledge and dedication to my classroom.
- I love teaching! At the end of every day, I KNOW I have made a difference.
- I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher and I get better and better each and every day!
- I am a great teacher! Each day I strive to be that teacher my students will look back on an say, “Thanks!”
- I thrive on making [fill in your subject] relevant to the lives of my students and today I do!
- Teaching is more a relationship than a job or a role. Today I remember to relate the learning to each student!
- A great teacher lives within me! Today that teacher is shaping futures!
- Today and every day, I stay focused by remembering why I got into teaching!
- Each and every day, I share life’s greatest gift – the gift of learning!
- My commitment to my students is unwavering, but they must meet me half way!
- I own my responsibility as a teacher and insist that parents do the same!
- Like all good teachers, I share my knowledge. Like all great teachers, I share a my joy for life and learning.
- Every moment has within it, the power to transform every moment that came before it.
- Today I am a good teacher becoming a great teacher!
- Today I am a great teacher becoming a world-class teacher!
- Today I AM a world-class teacher!
Please share these with your favorite teacher!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.