The following is a list of special affirmations for U.S. troops overseas. They were requested by a Twitter friend who was putting together care packages to send to the troops.
- Today and every day, I do my duty with pride and honor!
- Roadblocks are simply shortcuts to something better than I had planned.
- My achievements are magnified when they benefit others. What I do for others I do for me.
- Today I am committed my mission and to the best outcome for everyone!
- I believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
- If I must be a rock so that others can cross the stream, then that will be my life’s work!
- I am committed to giving selflessly of myself for the betterment of humanity and happiness of others. Today I do!
- Today I am ready, willing, and able to serve!
- Today and every day the distance between my loved ones and me is bridged by love.
- The distance is a plus in my relationship right now. It forces communication and communication builds trust between us.
- I refuse to be jaded by what I see today! There is hope for humanity and I am a part of it!
- God’s love flows through my entire being each and every moment all day long.
- Today and every day, I am one day closer to going home!
- Today I am digging deep, reaching high, and achieving great things!
- Even in adversity, I am strong. Even when my dreams must change, I dream anew. Today my dreams are strong and SO AM I!
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when I bow to it!
- I struggle, but I grow. I fall, but I get up. Even amid adversity, I succeed and I prosper.
- Every setback has within it the seeds of a massive triumph.
- I play a key part each and every day in making my team the best it can be.
- We work together as a team. We win together as a team. The more we focus on the team the more success we achieve.
- Breath by breath I am releasing my anger. Breathing in I feel peace, breathing out I release anger. Peace in, anger out.
- Breath by breath, I am breathing in joy breathing out sadness. Joy in…sadness out. joy in…sadness out.
- I refuse to let my frustrations rule me! I take what I need from the experience and release my frustrations!
- Whatever anger rules anger destroys. I refuse to let it rule me!
- Day by day, love wins a resolute victory over fear in my life!