Potential Affirmations and Quotes
Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
- I am pure potential.
- I am my full potential.
- I am a diamond in the rough becoming a precious gem.
- My potential is unlimited.
- My horizons are broad and always expanding.
- I am living up to my full potential today, tomorrow, and always.
- I see my potential. I act on my potential. I become my potential.
- I am always closing the gap between who I am and who I am capable of being.
- I am harnessing my potential to create an awesome new chapter in my life!
- Today is MY day! My possibilities multiply, my successes magnify, and my potential is realized!
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. -Confucius
There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be. ~Oprah Winfrey
Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential. ~Winston Churchill
Think big and don't listen to people who tell you it can't be done. Life's too short to think small. ~Tim Ferris
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career. ~Carlton Fisk
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~Aristotle
Humanity has only scratched the surface of its potential. ~Peace Pilgram
Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future. -Marilyn Ferguson
Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential. ~Tony Robbins
Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is! ~Anne Frank
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.