If I’m free, it’s because I’m always running.
- A great runner lives within me! Today that runner shows up on my run!
- When I feel good, I run. When I run, I feel good!
- My dreams are built and my goals are achieved one step at a time!
- Today I run right through my wall and find glory on the other side!
- My body is a finely tuned machine ready go out and race!
- Step by step and mile by mile, my endurance grows and grows.
- I run through the pain and right to the gain!
- My body says no more, but my mind pushes me on!
- Boston is my goal and I shall have it!
- I am committed to my running and it shows in my results!
- Running makes me strong! The more I run, the stronger I am!
- I demand a lot from my body and my body always responds!
- I am a world-class runner. I get faster, stronger, and more efficient each and every day.
- My body and my mind always operate at peak efficiency when I run!
- Running is fun. Running is easy. Running is fun and easy for me!
- I am a great runner and today I run a great race!
Runner Injury Affirmations
- When injury prevents my body from running, I maintain my running momentum in my mind.
- Breathing in I feel the pain of my injury, breathing out I run through it.
- My running goals transcend this injury and so do I!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.