Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.
~Pearl S. Buck
Once a year we spend a day recognizing mothers for the invaluable contributions they make in all of our lives.
Here are some Mother affirmations to help us absorb and appreciate that contribution or, if you’re a mother, acknowledge what you do.
- I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.
- Today I am the best mom I have ever been!
- I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!
- I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.
- I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.
- My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!
- As a mother, I am at the top of my game!
- As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.
- I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!
- I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!
- Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.
- Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!
- I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.