That weekend went faster than we all would have liked. Monday morning has arrived again and your faced with a dilemma. Do you let Monday win or do you take control of your destiny?
Some people turn Monday into psychological hole. Stress is higher on Monday morning than any other time of the week. These affirmations will help you make the most of the work week's first day and give you an advantage over those who don't.
Here are a few affirmations to get your Monday and your month off to a great start.
- I rock Mondays!
- Breathing in, I know it's Monday. Breathing out I make it a great day.
- My marvelous Monday starts my marvelous week.
- Monday is MY day!
- Monday is one-seventh of my life and I always make the most of it.
- Monday is my brand new start.
- I always make the most of my Mondays.
- My successful week is off and running.
- Monday gets me back on the road to my dreams.
- I always get the Monday I expect and I expect a great Monday.
- I am mentally and physically prepared for Monday.
- I always make my Mondays count.
- Monday is always my springboard to an awesome week!
- I start my Monday fast so I can end my Fridays strong.
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.