Letting Go and Moving Forward Affirmations
We all get stuck sometimes. We fall into habits, even those that don’t benefit us. When it happens we often just need a gentle reminder to push forward, let go, and make new choices. Change is constant. You must be too.
Daphne Rose Kingma said, “Holding on is believing there’s only a past; letting go is knowing there’s a future.”
Release your past and claim your future today.
These affirmations are written to help.
- Beginning today, what serves me stays and what fails me goes!
- The past is the past, my direction is forward not back!
- Today I break old habits and I break new ground!
- I embrace change as a constant and powerful ally in my life!
- Today I let go of what is to embrace what can be!
- Today I am breaking old barriers and setting new trends!
- Whenever I break old mindsets, I always break new ground!
- I created my status quo and only I can change it!
- Today I dare the future, by releasing the past!
- Together we leave the past and we create the future!
- I choose to change because I choose to get better!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.