The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.
~Dwight D. Eisenhower
In life, we may not all be leaders in business or social settings. However, there is one place we should always lead – our own lives. We have to be willing to step up and take what Buddhist monk Jack Kornfield described in his book A Path with Heart as “The One Seat”.
That’s the place where we are sovereign in our life; making our own decisions and taking responsibility for our outcomes. Today I am posting affirmations and original quotes to awaken the leader within.
- There is a great leader within me. Today I am embodying leadership in all I say and do!
- Self-Leadership is the best leadership. Today I boldly take the lead in my life!
- Today my inner leader emerges in my life.
- My company needs leaders and I am ready, willing, and able to step up!
- Our planet needs leaders and I am ready, willing, and able to step up!
- I am a great leader! I am a great leader! I am a great leader and I get better and better each and every day!
- Whenver I take the lead amazing things happen!
- The world in which we follow a leader and hope for the best must be replaced by a world where we lead ourselves.
- I am a leader not a follower. Today I AM the leader I always knew I could be!
- Love will become the answer when we refuse to allow leaders lead through fear. We must recognize fear-based leadership and reject it.
- Every leader was once a follower or a wannabe who showed up and stepped up.
- If my vision of the world is to succeed, I must lead. Today I am the leader I always knew I could be!
- Leadership is sometimes just a matter of being the one to fill the idea vacuum.
- Today I am the leader I came here to be!
- A great leader lives within me. Today that leader steps up and takes charge!
- I am a decisive leader. I weigh all available information and make the call without regrets.
- I lead through my thoughts! I lead through my words! I lead through my actions!
- I am a business visionary. I am always setting the trends that others follow in my niche!
- Today I stand up, Today I stand out, Today I stand strong!
- A leader must have the courage to act against an expert’s advice.
- When fear is the leader I refuse to follow. Love is my leader!
- A leader may inspire, but I believe in me. I never substitute belief in myself for belief in any leader.
- I know when to learn, when to listen, and when to lead. I am a great leader!
Follow your bliss! Experience your bliss! Become your bliss!