My father gave me the greatest gift anyone can give another person. He believed in me.
Whether it's Fathers Day or any other day of the year, these affirmations help you remember all the good you're doing in the world just by being a great dad.
You're the protector of your kids and their dreams. You're the safe harbor in a stormy world. You're superman to them, even though you know you're really not.
Fatherhood is an opportunity to build a better future one child at a time. You won't be perfect. Admit it. You'll make mistakes. Admit them. You'll also make a decisive difference in the lives of those kids looking up to you.
It's a big responsibility, but you're just the man for it.
- “Today and every day I recognize that fatherhood is the biggest game of my life!”
- “Today I love and respect my father like never before!”
- “I am a great dad, I am a great dad, I am a great dad and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “I am a great dad! Today and every day I am building lifetime memories with my kids.”
- “Today I am the best dad I have ever been!”
- “I am a great dad! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great father! Today I recognize my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of fathers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand the sacrifices I have made for them!”
- “As a father, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great father. My children are lucky to have me!”
- Today and every day I learn and grow as a father!”
- “Today I feel like a successful dad and I AM!”
- “I am a great father! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the dad!”
- “I learn from my mistakes and become a stronger and better father to my kids!”
- “The success and happiness of my kids is my greatest legacy. Today I am creating an awesome legacy.”
- “Today and every day I model for my kids that a man can be both strong and caring.”
- “I am an awesome dad! I am coach, counselor, and confidante to my kids!”
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.