18 Christmas Affirmations
Thought for Today:
"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time."
~Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Today I spread the light of Christmas everywhere I go!
- I allow the joy of this season to fill my heart and propel me into a prosperous new year!
- Christmas is MY day! I plan to enjoy all it has to offer!
- I love peace on Earth and goodwill toward men and I practice it all year long!
- This year I'm focused on what Christmas means to me rather than what it means to the world.
- This year I refuse to allow guilt to ruin my Christmas experience!
- When I make Christmas about sharing rather than getting, I always feel better.
- Breathing in, I feel the love of Christmas. Breathing out, I embody the love of Christmas.
- This year I am absolutely committed to restoring the true meaning of Christmas in my life!
- The energy of Christmas is game-changing when I allow it to spread throughout my life.
- Today I feel the joy of the season. Today I feel the peace of the season. Today I feel the love of the season.
- Today I am breathing in the light and love of the season and sharing it with everyone I meet!
- I love the holiday season because the long lines teach me patience.
- Christmas is my chance to activate the power of giving in my life.
- My mind is filled with hope. My heart is filled with joy. It's Christmastime and anything is possible!
- Christmas is a new beginning and I am making the most of it!
- Breathing in, I experience the power of Christmas. Breathing out, I share the power of Christmas.
- Today the sights and sounds and smells of the season fill me with joy!
Stay inspired! Great things are on the way to you right now!