Weight Loss Mindset Meditation
Mindset - it matters!
Let's start with this. You are not your weight. You're not a number. You're a human being with a challenge. The affirmations in this extended meditation are written to help you follow a healthy path where your mind supports your body in getting your target weight. Yet, the goal is not that number. The goal is a healthy, happy you. Changing your body begins with changing your mind. This mediation will help.
The meditation set to a hypnotic electronic beat that will relax you into a listening, receptive mode. I recommend listening in a quiet place where you lay down, close your eyes, and absorb the messages. Each affirmation is recorded in the first and second person for maximum effect. The phrase "losing weight" is repeated numerous times among the affirmations.
- My weight loss is within me. My diet is only a tool to get me to my goal.
- As my confidence rises, the number on the scale drops.
- As my reasons for holding on to the excess weight melt away, so does the weight.
- Today I am shedding the pounds as I shred my self-doubt.
- Today nothing, and I mean nothing, stands between me and my goal weight. I'll be there before I know it.
- Step by step and rep by rep, I am losing pounds and inches today.
- Day by day, your losing the weight and the people around you are taking notice.
- Today I see myself at my goal weight. I feel my feelings at my goal weight. I see the clothes I wear. I see the experiences I have. I hear the compliments I receive. Today I am my goal weight!
- I am an immaculate being of light; perfect in form and function. My body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets my every need.
Listen to the meditation here on the website.
Download the MP3
Run Time: 17:58
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.