This meditative affirmation helps you experience your achievement in preparation for attaining it.
Use headphones and lie in a comfortable position with your eyes closed. Allow the gently pulsing electronic music to create a peaceful getaway and time for you to focus on your goals and generate the feelings that will guide you to them.
The recording contains three primary affirmations repeated multiple times in the first and second person for maximum effect. There are numerous interludes where the phrases, "Achievement" and "My day in the Sun is here."
Listen to this extended recording of achievement affirmations.
Download the MP3
- First person: It is not the mountain I conquer, but myself. I am reaching for the top of the mountain and my day in the Sun is here!.
- Second person: It is not the mountain you conquer, but yourself. You are reaching for the top of the mountain and your day in the Sun is here!
- First person: I push my limits and I achieve great things.
- Second person: You push your limits and you achieve great things.
- First person: I know what achieving my goal feels like. I know what it smells like and tastes like. I know what achieving my goal looks like and sounds like. I envision my life with my goal attained.
- Second person: You know what achieving your goal feels like. You know what it smells like and tastes like. You know what achieving your goal looks like and sounds like. You envision your life with your goal attained.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. He’s been writing, recording, and using affirmations for 30 years. He's also the author of Anunnaki Awakening. He advocates for the potential of the human race. He's life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education.